Broadly used in a variety of health care settings as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of heart, lung, and other body sounds.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece
- Allows you to perform neonatal or pediatric auscultation with special-procedures adaptor included with stethoscope purchase
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with 3Mâ„¢ LittmannÂ® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
Shipping and Returns
- Eligible for in-store pickup or shipping
- This item is final sale and not eligible for return. Please see our full return policy for details.