Part of the proceeds from the sales of this collection goes back to support the Faculty of Native Studies.
- Leah Marie Dorion is a MÃ©tis writer and artist currently living near Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada. Her artwork celebrates the strength and resilience of Indigenous women and families. Leah is also a published children's book author and illustrator. Several of her MÃ©tis cultural books are available through Gabriel Dumont Press in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and Strong Nations Publishing in Nanaimo, British Columbia Recently, Oscardo, an online gift shop located in Toronto, Ontario began featuring her unique style of art works. Visit www.leahdorion.ca for more information about her artistic practice.
- 27.94 cm x 35.56 cm (11 in x 14 in)
- Archival giclÃ©e print on thick, textured acid-free art paper
Shipping and Returns
- Eligible for in-store pickup or shipping
- This item may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase, in original condition, with sale or gift receipt. Please see our full return policy for details.